Wednesday 22 April 2009

Emily Haines ~ Help I'm Alive


Also watched this video yesterday with Emily Haines discussing her move to Buenos Aires for inspiration to write & likewise thought ~ we really need to slow down, get away from the hysteria and competition. Live life alittle more, with passion, freedom simplicity and gentleness.






"If you’re still alive
My regrets are few
If my life is mine
what shouldn’t I do?
I get wherever I’m going
I get whatever I need
While my blood’s still flowing
And my heart still beating like a hammer
Beating like a hammer

Help, I’m alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer
Hard to be soft, tough to be tender
Come take my pulse, the pace is on a runaway train
Help, I’m alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer
Beating like a hammer " ~ Help I'm alive

Emily on her new Album "Fantasies" ~ released this month

No comments:

Post a Comment